Monday, March 8, 2010

1st of Many weekly updates

So it has been a while since my last post. In an effort to keep all my athletes in formed at least once a week I will be posting tips, tournaments, diet plans, and keep everyone in the loop to everything PFA first off if your season is over take a week relax, wind down and they get right back to business. There is such a thing as over training however few athletes in the area over train. So while I am not suggesting be lazy I am saying don't burn yourself out. A lot of Athletes have asked for tournament info the closest MAWA tourney to PFA is at CVHS and I will be there to coach any athletes going here is the link to print out the form please note there are no Saturday weigh ins.
LOCATION: Conestoga Valley High School, Leola, PA
DATE: March 27, 2010
Tournament Director:
Thomas F. Abram II
2499 Ellendale Drive
Lancaster, PA 17602
Home Phone: 717-393-4675
Cell: 717-519-9246
E-MAIL Tournament Director

No comments:

Post a Comment